Robin Good’s insight:
WalkHub is a free, open-source web app which allows you to record, publish and share walkthroughs of apps, services, web tools and forms by recording your interactions.
Key features include:
- “Record-then-annotate” process
- Automatically run Walkthroughs to verify feature functionality
- Parameters based
- Reusable across sites and use cases
- Automatically update screenshots
- Trigger an update through API
- URL addressable
- Play anywhere without plugins
“WalkHub is built by a community of documentarians that contribute and maintain Walkthrough tutorials about web pages, forms, blogs, community sites, web applications or generally anything that can be done on the Internet.“
An excellent free alternative to screencast tutorials provides greater longevity and portability across sites, tools and applications.
Free to use.
Sign-up now: http://walkhub.net/
Example Walkthroughs. http://ift.tt/V7S4P9
User Guide: http://ift.tt/1vsbCZp
Fork WalkHub on Github: http://ift.tt/1vsbF7w
from MasterNewMedia Breaking New Media News http://ift.tt/1vsbCZE